So sánh cốt vợt top 10 nam thế giới năm 2015 so với top 10 nam TG 10 năm về trước

Tràng An

Thượng Sỹ
World Top 10 Men's Equipment 2015 Pictures (Compared to 2005)

Hello!!! it's me again and this time I would like to share the pictures of ITTF World Top 10 Men's Equipment, compared to top 10 in 2005. The two most obvious changing in regulations through these ten years would be 1. Banned for organic glue 2. 40+ balls. It would be interesting to know how the world top players' equipment changed from this decade. Here you are the table I made:

From the above chart , we can clearly see that in 2005, most of the top players ( 8 out of 10 ) use all wood type blades, while two players use composite blades. Ten years later, 2015, most of the top players ( 7 out of 10 ) use composite blades, while three players use all wood blades. It shows that 5+2 Arylate Carbon (BTY & DHS) are the most common type of blades among top players nowadays.

On the other hand, Penhold styles are not common among the top players these days, only Xu Xin left in the top ten list.

Here we are some questions to discuss:

1. Among the amateur players, is "5+2 Arylate Carbon" composition is the most common to play because its characteristics suits 40+ balls the most? Or most people are still using all wood type blades? Is it the end of all wood type blades?

2. What is the future of Penhold styles players? Who would be the next that achieve the top ten?

3. Congratulations to Timo Boll and Samsonov Vladimir, they are remain in world top ten after a decade. Who will remain in the top ten after another decade? Fan Zhendong?

Please feel free to discuss, and sorry for my bad English.

Bình luận từ Facebook